We always want to look young! In this guide, you will learn all the pertinent information on how often to use derma roller to look younger without having to pay top dollar.
A lot of women (and men too) have tried dermarolling as an effective alternative in getting rid of different signs of ageing. Also known as Microneedling, dermarolling is a skin therapy that promotes collagen production to repair any damaged skin. It uses a derma roller with hundreds or thousands of microneedles ranging from size 0.2mm to 1.0mm that are safe for home use and size 1.5mm to 3.0mm for professional use which are only done by dermatologists or trained aestheticians.
Every time a derma roller is rolled onto the skin surface, it creates micro wounds and channels that trigger the production of new collagen. Collagen plays an important role in keeping our skin beautiful and young-looking. You will get a lot of beauty benefits from dermarolling such as:
- Better absorption of beauty products to make it more beneficial and potent to the skin
- Maintain a healthy, supple and firmer skin due to its ability to promote collagen production
- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines and make it appear less visible
- Reduce acne and scarring
- Reduce stretch marks and cellulites
- Reduce deep and stubborn scars
- Improved appearance of skin when used regularly
- Repair sun damage, age spots, hyperpigmentation and skin discoloration
- Get plumped and fuller lips
- Promote hair growth for receding hairline, thinning hair, and baldness