Do you know that you can dermaroller beard for faster hair growth? Dermarolling can cause facial hair stimulation to help you grow your beard if you think that there’s less or no growth happening at all after trying several beard care and growers.
Dermarolling uses a beauty device called a dermaroller to which the head is made up of a wheel full of hundreds up to thousands of microneedles, with sizes ranging from 0.2mm-3.0mm. When it is rolled on the skin’s surface, it injures the skin with is called as micro wounds. This signals the body to perform the natural healing process by producing collagen. Collagen is what makes the skin looking young and healthy. It is naturally produced by the body but as we age, the supply decreases. Thus, the ability of the skin to heal itself is not as good as when we are younger; thus, signs of aging appear in the skin like fine lines and wrinkles, skin dehydration, hyperpigmentation and age spots.
In terms of hair growth, the Human Growth Factor is triggered when using a dermaroller. This hormone is responsible for producing hair cells. That is why dermarolling is effective for hair loss issues like hair thinning, baldness, hair fall and even scalp damages.
Here is the list of benefits you can have when using a dermaroller to grow your beard:
1. Stimulates the production of keratin in men. When the microneedles prick the skin where your beard grows, the response of the body is to heal and repair the small wounds, so the production of collagen is stimulated as well as the production of excessive amount of keratin to heal the damaged area. These two amazing proteins will stimulate facial hair growths in men.
2. Stimulates collagen for healthy hair follicles. Without collagen, the hair cannot stay healthy. A lot of this protein is needed to maintain strong hair follicles. Since the main advantage of dermaroller to skin is to produce massive amounts of collagen, the hair follicle will greatly benefit on this.
3. Longer and thicker hair growth. When used on beard, a dermaroller will produce new hair growths that are better and improved in texture. The new hairs are fuller, stronger, don’t break easily, and increased in volume.
4. Makes your beard care product more potent. One of the benefits of dermarolling is to boost the absorption of skin care products. If you are using beard care growers, it will be more effective because the formula can be absorbed through the deep layers of your skin when you apply it after using a derma roller.
5. No more thin and feathery beard. A wispy and thin beard is really annoying for most men. With regular use of a dermaroller, the beard will not grow patchy and inadequate. You will save money from buying expensive beard grower products.
6. Convenient, affordable and effective. It only takes around 5 minutes to finish a complete session. You can do it anytime at the comfort of your home without spending too much. Dermarollers are not only used on beard areas, but you can also use it in other facial parts where signs of aging are showing.
Looking at the photo below, the left side shows his beard and facial hair growth before using the dermaroller; and on the right side is the result after dermarolling treatment. As you can notice, the facial hair growth is way better than the natural growth.